Sunday, 20 July 2014

Me

Me

My name is Varun. The hobby I do the most is to play soccer . When I grow up I will become a doctor. My favourite food is  noodles and tomato soup combined. Below I will talk about my self.

The hobby  I do to most is to play soccer. I do it because it relaxes me alot while i am doing it. I is also fun to do it too !!!!! I also do it to pratice my soccer. I like soccer too because it is an very interesting sport. So that is the  hobby I do the most.


When i grow up i want to be a doctor. The reason why I want to be a doctor is that I help others.  I am also good at finding things so it will be easy for me. At the same time I get paid well. So thats why I want to be a docter.

My favourite food is noodle in soup. My favorite food is tomato soup in noodles beacause it is very yummy.  My grandfather used to give me it because he knew that I liked it .
My secound favorite is pizza because most kids like it and it an easy way to eat my vegetables because the chese cut the vegetables flavor. So those are my favorite foods.


I am very smart because I am good at acadenics and music keyboard.

http://youtu.be/EOZJeekiFb8

http://youtu.be/TWh9dF-7Dtg 

My favorite hobby is to play soccer. When I grow up I want to be a doctor. My two favorite foods are noodles in soup and pizza. So I just have said many things about myself. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Varun........Please don't repeat the sentences in your essay,try to use different sentence types and sentence patterns in your essay.On the contrary your essay answers the questions,good,keep it up.

Regards
Anthoniammal