Assignment: Write a biography of a chivalrous zebra who is shipwrecked on a desert island
Through my little hole, I could see humans flailing about, water gushing on to the deck, thunder and rain soaring across the sky . It seems we had just moved in a very bad monsoon. I am a zebra who works in a carnival. Me and my other zebra friends have to go around in circle, into hoop, and over the circus director for the finale. I who was once the lead zebra burnt my hind leg while going into the hoop of fire. After the incident I could only limp.
*sigh* BAAM!!!
a thunderous wave hit the ship and I was knocked unconscious when I woke up, I was on a beautiful island . So I grazed and grazed and lived happily until I came across a beautiful pond with millions of fish but I wasn't thirsty. So I came back at night but all the fish were gone but I drank. My mistake, I felt it immediately the water was too acidic. But when the circus people came
it was already too late.
Through my little hole, I could see humans flailing about, water gushing on to the deck, thunder and rain soaring across the sky . It seems we had just moved in a very bad monsoon. I am a zebra who works in a carnival. Me and my other zebra friends have to go around in circle, into hoop, and over the circus director for the finale. I who was once the lead zebra burnt my hind leg while going into the hoop of fire. After the incident I could only limp.
*sigh* BAAM!!!
a thunderous wave hit the ship and I was knocked unconscious when I woke up, I was on a beautiful island . So I grazed and grazed and lived happily until I came across a beautiful pond with millions of fish but I wasn't thirsty. So I came back at night but all the fish were gone but I drank. My mistake, I felt it immediately the water was too acidic. But when the circus people came
it was already too late.
1 comment:
Good..............
Post a Comment