STEP 1 : prepare a story in our own mind that
you are going to write about.
STEP 2: It must be either fiction or non-fiction
[ entirely made up or completely true].
STEP 3 : write it as you would write an
normal essay [see previous post].
STEP 4 : edit nobody will have fun reading
it if it is like "I Haventh doune enithing" or
" I has done it" nobody will like your
essays.
TIP: be creative or true
you are going to write about.
STEP 2: It must be either fiction or non-fiction
[ entirely made up or completely true].
STEP 3 : write it as you would write an
normal essay [see previous post].
STEP 4 : edit nobody will have fun reading
it if it is like "I Haventh doune enithing" or
" I has done it" nobody will like your
essays.
TIP: be creative or true
2 comments:
varun...........Can you correct the 4th step and write it clearly?
Thank you
Regards
Anthoniammal.
http://www.thewritesource.com/studentmodels/ws2k-racism.htm
Varun Can you open the above link and read that narrative essay and describe it on your own words?
Post a Comment