for 10 points-
Response is not developed, ideas are limited on how to return the ring (eg. .. i was walking to Rabba... I looked down and saw a ring.. I was really concerned.. I FOUND THEM!...) Supporting details are limited (e.g... initials that said "C.B + S.B" ... went through yellow Pages.. the address is "197 pine grovedr"...) Response has a limited relationship to the assigned task.
for 20 points
Response is minimally developed with simple ideas on how to find the ring's owner (e.g... I was walking in the park and i found a ring on the group.. I went for a closer look... went to all the people's houses that had the initials ZC.. the owner went to a town abit farther away, so I woke up really early.. and found her) and simple supporting details (e.g... saw that there initials on it. "ZC" was engraved in the front.). Organization is minimal with weak links between ideas (e.g One time I remember.. So I picked it up.. So I went home.. It took me days.. But the last door.. and went to the address and returned it.. and after she gave me...).
Response is partly related to teh assigned task.
30 points
Response has a clear focus and is adequately developed with ideas on finding the ring's owner (eg... pulled the ring tout of the crack.. I spotted something engraved on the inside... I can finally get the extra 100 dollars I need to buy the Ipod I want or I can return the ring.. I wouldn't be that hard.. I finally gave up... it was his all along.) and supporting details (e.g .. it was a beautiful white ring with gold circling the top and bottom of the ring... "BM" that's what the engravings said.. it said " if found please return to 1486 rid rd costa rica..." the initials were BM Ben McG..... and 1586 Rid rd that was my grand fathers address....._ Organization is simple with adequate links between ideas (e.g... I was walking.. I saw something.. I walked over... I tried pulling.. I through to my self I through and I thought and fianlly came to a conclusion.. Then I was on my way... we finally go there.. as we drove ... When we go to house... I returned the ring and had a popsicle.) Response is clearly related to the assigned task.
for 40 points-
Response has a clear focus and is well-developed with sufficient ideas about how to find the ring's owner ( eg,... I saw the most beautiful ring ever!... I knew it was bad, but I wanted to keep it... it was their fault, he/she lost this... they should've been more responsible.. I could sell it and get alot of money or keep it until I get marry... problem was, that my initials aren't LB... I heard this loud snobbing sound.. I asked what is wrong... I asked what is your name? I think about the initials L.B.. I just had to give it to her... I was still sad to see it go...) and relevant supporting details (e.g... it was shing.. so bright.. it wasnt some plastic ring you get claire's was gold; real gold! this girl look, so helpless... it has my initials L.B in fancy letters, in silver too...). Organization is logical with effective links between ideas (e.g One time... I rane up to it... When I picked it up.. I then think ... What were the chances of the owner finding it... when I was walking... I sat beside on the bench... As much as I wanted to keep it... I know I did the right thing...) Response has a thorough relantionship to the assigned task.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment