Today was my violin class. I had to go by myself. I knew the route but I felt unsafe. While walking I stepped on something hard. I didn't know what it was so I looked down and I saw a gold ring! I thought I hit the jackpot, I could sell this at a jewerly store but after closely insepting it. It had the Initials of someone. Disapointed I walked to the police station but still admiring it. While walking a police officer saw me and told me to stop, I stoped. He said I was under arest for theft. I told him he must have been mistaken but he replied "that's what the last person said", Still confused and worrying about my class I went to the police station. The police chef seeing the ring told me to give it back and I did. But at the last moment I told him everything and thankfully he belived me. After the mess I went back to my violin class just in to find out that it was over but I still needed to do the class and when I came back I had to explain it all to my parents. Then they received a phone call from the police saying that I have found the police chef's ring and that he had dropped it while going to work.
%2B(Large).jpg)
%2B(Large).jpg)
%2B(Large).jpg)
2 comments:
Varun,
I can give only code-30 for this essay because of few spelling mistakes.Otherwise,you have written it well.Try to include more detailed description about the situation. Thank you.
Thank you for comment. I will pass on the same to Varun.
Post a Comment