Monday, 12 December 2016

For some time now, I have been going to a confidence building program to help me overcome the uncertainties of public speaking. This program was called the “Youth Leadership Program” or YLP.

Last summer, my parents and I were made aware of a program called Ydocs, a competition where youths make short documentaries and compete for 1st place. After I heard about this program, I thought that it would be quite interesting to participate in it.  

Once I arrived at the center for Ydocs, each participant was designated a team and a documentary topic.  Our  topic was “Video Game Addictions”.We were briefed about the lighting, camera and editing techniques involved in movie making. 


It was fun to work with my new group of friends. But also a challenge to get everyone to meet I was selected to star in the documentary. It was a honor and  a huge challenge as I had ever acted before. .It was fun to shoot in different locations with my team and Following the many months of fruitless work we worked together to succesfully shoot, reshoot and edit the documentary. 

We even created a poster . Subsequently, we presented our documentary titled “Player One Controlled“ in front of an audience


No comments: