Tuesday, 6 December 2016

MAST Write Up Dec 06th Tuesday - Write about your achievements



introduction
·         I have always taken film making for granted
·         What is ylp
·         What is ydocs
·         What are my feelings


Body 1
·         Who are my group members
·         What  is the topic
·         What did we decide on
·         What are my feeling

Body 2
·         What were the problems
·         Time deadline
·         Had other classes to go to
·         We all had different schedules
·         Why we were feeling pressure


Body 3
·         What happened near the end
·         What happened in presentation day
·         How we were nervous
·         How did the crowd react
·         What awards did we get
·         How did I feel


Conclusion
·         What have I learned
·         What were the good things that came out of this
·         What were the cons
·         What were the pros
·         How I felt and how I feel




No comments: