Tuesday, 13 December 2016

Hobbies




Email address
Student Last Name
Student First Name 

Description  Traditional Violin and Mridangam percussion instrument
Time Spent during the last year  120 hours 
Awards or Achievements : Stage performance- I performed on stage as part of senior students group in October 2016. I have written music theory and practical exams.  




Description  Youth Public speaking & Social issues based short film making. Part of Youth Leadership Program by Centre for Leadership and Innovation http://www.cflicanada.ca/ CFLIcanada is a non-profit organization with objectives of promoting leadership skills amongst young Canadians 
Time Spent  100 hours 

Awards or Achievements Short film chosen for Honorable Mention for the year 2016.  I was selected as a star speaker for the class 2016.

Description Soccer, Track and Field 
Time Spent per year during the last year 75 hours 
Awards or Achievements   3rd place in Jump Event in Toronto School District Board sport event year 2016





No comments: