Sunday, 11 December 2016

YDocs - categorized



Mast Essay (200 word or less)

For some time now I have been going to a confidence building program to help me overcome the uncertainties of public speaking. This program was called the “Youth Leadership Program” or YLP.

Last summer, my parents and I were made aware of a program called Ydocs, a competition where youths make short documentaries and compete for 1st place. After I heard about this program I thought that it would be quite interesting to participate in it.  (THIS SHOWS POSITIVE APPROACH) 

Once I arrived at the center for Ydocs, each participant was designated a team. I was selected to be in team #9.As I was shown my seat I got slightly nervous as I was the last one to enter. Following a long speech, the host of Ydocs then told us to select a topic from a jar. Our group got the topic of “Video Game Addictions”.


I was fun to work with my new group of friends.(THIS SHOWS I LOVE CHALLENGE) But in the beginning it was a challenge to get everyone to meet. (THIS SHOWS HARD WORKING & NEVER GIVE UP & TEAM PLAYER)But following the many months of fruitless work we finally completed our movie. THIS SHOWS I HAVE COMMUNICATION/PRESENTATION SKILLS Subsequently we presented our documentary in front of a audience. Our project's name was “Player One Controlled“.



No comments: