Friday, 9 December 2016

MAST Write Up Dec 09th Friday - Write about your achievements


For a very long time now I have been going to a confidence building program in order to help with the fears of public speaking. This program was called the “Youth Leadership Program” or YLP for short. At their last annual program my parent and I were made aware of a program called Ydocs, a film making competition where youth compete in order to make the best short documentary. So my friend and I both decided to enroll into Ydocs.

When arriving at the centre for Ylp where the Ydocs annual information night was taking place everyone was designated a team. My friend and I luckily were chosen to be in the same team, team #9. We were shown to our seats and as time went on more group members sat in our area. The host of the show then explained to us what Ydocs was and then told us to choose a topic from a huge jar. The topic we drew was “Video game addictions”.



Then with my new group of friends we decided to start filming. We came across many challenges and had many, many fun and enjoyable time together. But filming day was closing in and we still hadn’t decided on a name for our project. We decided to call our creation “Player ONE Controlled”.




No comments: